A nod to the traditional Chateau Parka, the Carson Parka has exterior quilted lines creating a more stylized aesthetic. Its mid-thigh length and removable coyote fur hood provide exceptional warmth for the cold in fall and winter months.
• Mid-thigh length
• 3-way adjustabletunnel hood (hood opening, horizontally and vertically)
• Brushed tricot-lined chin guard for comfort
• Heavy-duty, center front YKK 2-way locking zipper
• Storm flap over front zipper secured with snap closure
• Two lower fleece-lined welt handwarmer pockets with zipper closure
• Napolean pocket with zipper closure
• Interior zippered security pocket
• Recessed, heavy-duty, rib-knit cuffs to keep out the cold
• Centre back length: 33.5 in / 85.09 cm
• Down: 625 fill power white duck down
• Slim fit
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
The Thermal experience index(TEI):
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index: 4 (-15°C / -25°C)
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.