With an interior drawcord at the waist and mid-thigh length, the Ellsmere Parka traps in warmth and protects from cold winds. Rib-knit cuffs with thumbhole construction add comfort, and backpack straps allow for hands-free carrying when temperatures rise.
• Removable down-filled hood is adjustable 2-ways and adds warmth and element protection. Reflective webbing along the back adds visibility in low light. Brim has a shaping wire and a removable fur ruff to stand up to harsh winds. Snaps allow brim to be secured back away from face for added visibility
• Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for added softness and comfort
• Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
• Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
• Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth
• Recessed rib-knit cuffs with thumbhole construction add comfort and lock in heat
• 4 exterior pockets: 2 fleece-lined handwarmer pockets, 2 lower pockets with top flap and snap closures with fleece on knuckle side for softness and warmth
• 3 interior pockets: drop-in pocket, 2 mesh drop-in pockets
• FILL: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
• Arctic Tech: Our most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
• TEI 4(-15°C / -25°C): Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.